This exercise can be found on page 44 in “Toolbox 2.0 for Strategic Leadership of Innovative Networks”. You can download a PDF version of the toolbox here.
Exercise 1: How to mobilize for action
1. Are there any funding programs that are relevant today?
2. If not, is this something we can lobby for? What funding sources should be lobbied: Municipalities? Counties? Ministries? Research Council? Others?
3. Do we have the right people to do lobbying? Who are possible allies c.f. building networks?
4. Do we see any future opportunities?
5. Are there alternative ways to reach the objective?
Mobilization in conjunction with “developing knowledge and knowledge flow” and “building networks” forms the basis for “building institutional capacity”.